Industry: Business Security
Sera-Brynn® is a Top 10 Global Cybersecurity Audit and Advisory firm. We specialize in Federal and Commercial Compliance Requirements, Risk Management and Cyber Incident Response, with extensive background and experience in developing, documenting and implementing National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) requirements across a broad range of federal agencies, DoD components, and commercial enterprises.
Our team of professionals is dedicated to helping our clients secure their computing and network environments and meet applicable, and in some cases mandatory, industry and government compliance requirements. We believe cyber security demands a holistic approach, which is why we routinely work with legal counsel, the insurance industry, accounting firms, and law enforcement at all levels to provide the best protection possible to our clients. Additionally, Sera-Brynn offers Penetration Testing, Incident Response, Post-Breach Forensics, DFARS Compliance and Security Consulting.
We’re also one of only three QSA-certified firms with Security Engineers that possess US Government Top Secret Clearances. Holding such high level clearances means that our Security Engineers have had the most thorough personal and professional background check available. Trust is absolutely imperative before any third-party security professional can be allowed inside your computer and network systems. As much as technical capability, we believe trust is the most important facet of this business.
Sera-Brynn’s team maintains the following industry certifications:
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA)
- Private Investigator (PI)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Information Systems Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Information and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)